Dymo XTL Industrial Label Tapes
Dymo XTL Label Tapes - Durable labels for countless applications
Dymo XTL™ labels are durable and made for a variety of surfaces. Whether you are labeling to OSHA, ISO and ANSI color standards or labeling in harsh conditions, Dymo XTL labels have you covered. Jobsite-tested and UL-recognized, these labels won’t smear or fade. Compatible with DYMO XTL label makers.
- Choose from 6 mm to 54 mm (¼” to 2”) label widths, including laminated wire/cable wraps and pre-sized labels, for labeling everything from wires and cables to bins, beams, pipes, and more
- Industrial-strength labels withstand the toughest conditions – moisture, chemicals, a wide range of temperatures, UV light and more
- Durable thermal transfer printing technology – label text won’t smear or fade
- UL recognized labels for virtually every labeling job; heat-shrink tubes tested to SAE, ASTM and military specifications
- Broad color assortment fits with OSHA, ANSI and ISO standards to enhance workplace communication and safety
- Labels comply with ANSI/TIA 606-B standards
- Easy-to-peel split back design or pre-sized labels make applying labels quick and easy
Choose the Label Tape that suits your needs
From textured surfaces to cables, vinyl labels are ideal for almost any labeling application. Vinyl offers moisture, chemical and UV resistance, making it ideal for labeling both indoors and outdoors. Available in sizes from 12 mm to 54 mm (½” to 2”) and in a wide range of colors that fit with OSHA, ANSI and ISO color standards to enhance workplace communication and safety. Durable labels for countless applications
Labels are pre-printed with DANGER and NOTICE headers for on-demand printing of small format safety signage. Constructed of a durable vinyl material and coated with industrial-grade adhesive.
Ideal for flat surface labeling like barcodes, faceplates, shelves, bins, beams and more. Constructed of a glossy polyester material and coated with industrial-grade adhesive, Pre-Sized labels help facilitate batch label printing to improve productivity. Pre-sized to meet a variety of needs including specific labels for small format safety signage.
For labeling panels, blocks, faceplates, shelves, bins, beams and more, Permanent Flat Surface labels have a glossy finish that leaves your work looking professional. Constructed of polyester material and coated with industrial-grade adhesive. Available in smaller widths down to 6mm (¼”) to fit in tight spaces.
Dymo XTL™ label makers print directly on continuous or pre-sized Heat-Shrink Tubes. Heat-Shrink Tubes provide insulation when shrunk down and ensure a secure fit on wires and cables with a 3:1 shrink ratio. Constructed of flame-retardant polyolefin sleeves and tested to industry standards.Meets MIL-M-81531, MIL-STD-202G, SAE-DTL- 23053/5 (Class 1 & 3)
For labeling wires, cables and rounded surfaces. Constructed of durable, flexible nylon material designed to conform and stick. Tear-proof material resists damage when pulled through tight spaces or conduits.
Pre-sized wire/cable wraps with laminated overwrap protect printed areas from oil, chemicals, moisture, abrasion and fading. Improve your productivity by printing batches of cable wraps at once. Simply take them with you, peel and apply. Also available in sheet label formats for high-volume installations.
There are no products listed under this category.